June 18, 2010

I'm baaaaack

So, I know I haven't blogged here in a while. Life got a bit crazy. What with getting involved with a serious relationship that snowballed into an engagement and now planning for a wedding in November - to managing life with a rambunctious 3 year old - to working like crazy - to exercising - and then trying to make time for Mike and I to enjoy each others company. There some days where I feel like even if I WANTED to blog I couldn't physically bring myself to do so. Now that I have realized how much I have MISSED blogging. I'm getting back into it. And I'm really excited about it. This blog will still remain the non-sensical blog about really nothing blog, and my other blog will still remain the wedding events and goings on blog. Keep coming back for more!

No comments: