July 19, 2008

I never thought I'd do it...

But it was on sale. And it was the last one. And it was in my size. So, I caved. I got a running skirt. The link takes you to the exact one I got. I always thought they were the dumbest idea. I wasted countless hours (OK, minutes) wondering "Why a skirt? Who would want to RUN in a skirt for heaven's sake?!?" I just couldn't rationalize it in my brain. Then, it dawned on me, if you have a skirt on it hides the crotch area so you don't have to worry about wedgies and camel this and thats, and riding up etc. Your rear is covered so you don't have to worry about the VPL's (visible panty lines) and a swampy rear end. AND the best part is that they have bike shorts underneath the skirt! So, no chaffing issues or flashing. Much to my surprise, it's ultra comfy. I tried it out for the first time the other nightt and it made me glad I got it. Nike, you've made a believer out of me. I'd also like to give a shout out to Dick's and their sidewalk sale. However, I still have one minor bone to pick, these puppies are not cheap-$60 regular price. I'm sorry, call me crazy, but I'll take a swampy rear over a $60 RUNNING SKIRT any day. **Due to writers block this blog was taken from my most recent Myspace one. Apologies to those who have already read it.**

3 comments:

cwgthefirst said...

I hate those damn skirts! I mean if you are running to a formal dinner and running is your ONLY method of getting there that is totally fine...but c'mon!

LeahBear said...

wow, hrm. You might have convinced me that these are a good idea, what with the VPLs and the swamp-ass arguments.

Still. $60?

Are you going to add things to this so-called cameltoes category?? How much is there to say about cameltoes?!

Angela Duni Parker said...

No, I'm not going to add things to that category. But I think that that was a major point of the story. I couldn't leave it out; being that it was one of the major arguments FOR the running skirt.

Ya, $60 is ridiculous which is why the only way I could justify it was b/c it was on sale.

CWG is just jealous cause they don't have things like this for boyz