September 28, 2008

Hotel, Mo-tel, Holiday Innnnnnnnn...

I'm a huge fan of hotel's. Mostly because they bring back tons of nostalgia from childhood. Since I know you are craving a math problem it'd go something like this: HOTELS=vacation+late nights+eating lots of sugar (exploring new cities+HBO). Now that I am an adult the equation looks like this: HOTELS=King beds+Not having to make bed (Someone makes your bed for you+Continential Breakfast). Once Bean was able to process the fact that he was indeed in a new "house" and I was not going to leave him, even he was able to enjoy the hotel. So much so that he slept until 8:30 this morning. I don't think you heard me 8:30. 8:30. This NEVER happens. He's a 5:30 kinda guy. Be it Tuesday or Saturday. Moral of this story... We need to do more traveling.

No comments: